Homemade Pizza made by stuff at home
- 1 box pizza dough from Jiffy found in the pantry
- 2 sausage links, thinly sliced by yours truly & B added some Italian seasoning after it was sliced
- 1 small block of extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 onion sliced up (always have some in the fridge)
- several handful of calamata olives that we both sliced up
- 3/4 of alfredo sauce left over in the fridge
Make the dough to what Jiffy says. Then add the toppings. This pie is huge and it’s cooking right now. Will come back later with some feedback and pics later.